An intricate Persian-inspired pattern and elegant finish give this rug a vintage feel yet allow it to work with any style of furniture. Made of hand-spun 100% wool, Heriz features geometric floral motifs with a striking center medallion and wide, contemporary border. This dense, soft rug is hand-knotted for outstanding durability and undeniable beauty.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Heriz 8'x9'9" Rug
- Dimensions: 8'w 9'9"l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: ends knotted with fringe; ends knotted with fringe
- Backing Type: no backing added
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement
- Product Origin: made in India
- Item Number: 044904
- Material: 100% wool
- Material Detail: Wool is resilient and will bounce back to its original shape after being walked on, perfect for high-traffic areas. It contains lanolin, a natural oil that makes wool stain resistant and flame retardant without chemical treatment. Dirt and debris sit on the outside of the fibers, allowing it to be vacuumed up easily.
- Color: ink