Arden Low Shag Rugs
Our Arden low shag rug is machine woven in Georgia using the finest New Zealand wool that’s been felted for extra softness. It has a modern, textural look with a deep, sink-in soft feel you’ll love to enjoy barefoot. A minimal backing neatly finishes this rug.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Arden Natural Low Shag 6'7"x9'10" Rug
- Dimensions: 6'7"w 9'10"l
- Pile Height: 1"h
- Edge Detail: clean-cut edge creates a natural profile
- Backing Type: flexible latex secures tufted yarns
- Construction: machine loomed & hand finished
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement
- Material Origin: New Zealand
- Product Origin: made in Georgia
- Item Number: 076456
- Material: 100% felted wool
- Material Detail: Wool is resilient and will bounce back to its original shape after being walked on, perfect for high-traffic areas. It contains lanolin, a natural oil that makes wool stain resistant and flame retardant without chemical treatment. Dirt and debris sit on the outside of the fibers, allowing it to be vacuumed up easily.
- Color: oatmeal