Only hand-spun wool from Nepal, considered among the world's finest, goes into these rugs. Nepalese artisans hand-knot each one, creating true pieces of art. But this is art you can enjoy because natural wool is durable and easy-care even with daily use.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Sierra 8'x9'9" Rug
- Dimensions: 8'w 9'9"l
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Backing Type: no backing added
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement
- Product Origin: made in Nepal
- Item Number: 799913
- Material: 100% wool
- Material Detail: Wool is resilient and will bounce back to its original shape after being walked on, perfect for high-traffic areas. It contains lanolin, a natural oil that makes wool stain resistant and flame retardant without chemical treatment. Dirt and debris sit on the outside of the fibers, allowing it to be vacuumed up easily.
- Color: ivory