- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Capture Creativity with Photographer Cheryl Richards
Enjoy an evening of inspiration with Best of Boston award-winning photographer Cheryl Richards. With a selection of her work on display through December, Cheryl will share tips for creating engaging and expressive portraits so you too can turn personal photos into works of art. Guests will also learn how to create a frame wall using Room & Board’s new exclusive, American-made frames. Bring a friend, savor sips and snacks and discover how to make the most of your vertical space.
Wednesday, November 125 to 7 P.M.