- See the new 2015 collection starting Thursday, January 8.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Introducing our 2015 New Collection
Join us for a special open house weekend as we introduce our new assortment of beautifully designed, American-made furniture and accessories. From sofas and chairs to dining options and kids’ furniture, discover modern design inspiration for your home with new, exclusive items. Bring a friend, enjoy light refreshments and enter to win a $1,000 gift card.