- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Spring Planting with Award-winning Ilex Designs
How does your garden grow? You’re invited to explore spring planting with Andrew Anderson, award-winning designer and founder of Boston’s Ilex Designs. Andrew will discuss his design aesthetic and background and then lead three lively interactive demonstrations about sun, shade and floral planting using Room & Board planters. Enjoy light bites and refreshments and discover our new collection of outdoor furnishings and accessories.
Saturday, May 211 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Presentations at 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.