- Located in the SoMa neighborhood at Seventh and Townsend, inside a restored Chinese import warehouse dating back to the 1950s.
- Free on-site parking.
- The showroom features 40,000 square feet of design inspiration on three floors.
- The facility is powered in part by solar energy, and features landscaping designed by San Francisco landscape architect Andrea Cochran.
- Opened in 2005.
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Introducing our New Accessories Collection and Department
Join us for a festive open house weekend as we introduce our new accessories department and collection. Now in one, easy-to-explore space, you can find inspiration to complete your home with Room & Board’s exclusive pillows, rugs, artwork, frames and American-made lighting. Bring a friend, savor sips and snacks, and be among the first to discover how to make a room come alive with new, modern designs.
Saturday, October 1110 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Sunday, October 12
11 A.M. to 6 P.M.