- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Located in the SoMa neighborhood at Seventh and Townsend, inside a restored Chinese import warehouse dating back to the 1950s.
- Free on-site parking.
- The showroom features 40,000 square feet of design inspiration on three floors.
- The facility is powered in part by solar energy, and features landscaping designed by San Francisco landscape architect Andrea Cochran.
- Opened in 2005.
Explore ArtSpan’s Hub Exhibition at Room & Board
Join fellow design enthusiasts during SF Open Studios, ArtSpan’s annual, two month-long art event that showcases over 800 emerging and established artists. For one special evening, guests can meet eight local artists who will exhibit their artwork in our showroom through October 23. Bring a friend and see work by: Raymond Difley, Tracy Fetter, Kevin B. Jones, Julia Rymer, Michael Sacramento, Anna Seven and Shiho Takahashi.
Enjoy live music by Gaucho, a band known for combining gypsy jazz with New Orleans swing music, and savor slices from Casey’s Pizza, the Bay Area’s first food truck featuring crispy, handcrafted pizza.
Thursday, October 206 to 8 p.m.
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardSF or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.