- Located in the SoMa neighborhood at Seventh and Townsend, inside a restored Chinese import warehouse dating back to the 1950s.
- Free on-site parking.
- The showroom features 40,000 square feet of design inspiration on three floors.
- The facility is powered in part by solar energy, and features landscaping designed by San Francisco landscape architect Andrea Cochran.
- Opened in 2005.
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 27, closed
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat