- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 29, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Find us in University Village, an open-air shopping center just north of downtown.
- After an escalator trip up to our beautifully landscaped entrance, you'll find modern furniture and accessories in complete room settings to help you get inspired.
- Our team has 300+ combined years of experience in customer service and 150+ combined years of experience in design. Ask us about our free design services!
- We're a proud to support and volunteer with Youthcare, a nonprofit that serves homeless youth.
- Free on-site parking.
- Find career opportunities at Room & Board Seattle, winner of Seattle magazine's Readers Choice Poll for Best Furniture Store 2015 and 2016.
Tips for Entertaining from Chef Zoi Antonitsas
Get ready for summer with a lively conversation with local chef Zoi Antonitsas of Little Fish, the new restaurant in Pike Place Market. Room & Board Visual Associate Julianne Johnson will join Zoi and the two will share tips about entertaining and recipes for making a simple gathering special.
Thursday, June 86 to 8 p.m.
Conversation begins at 6:30 p.m.
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardSeattle or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.