- Conveniently located in University Village, an open-air shopping center just north of downtown.
- Free on-site parking.
- The second-floor showroom features 27,000 square feet of design inspiration.
- The storefront was designed to create a uniquely landscaped entryway featuring native plants, granite and water.
- Opened in 2012.
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Introducing our New Accessories Collection and Department
Join us for a festive evening as we introduce our new accessories department and collection. Seattle Magazine will help us celebrate with four uniquely styled vignettes by local design experts: Brian Paquette, Keri Petersen, Leah Ball Steen and Ryan DiSalvo. See how each expert uses Room & Board’s exclusive pillows, rugs, artwork, frames and American-made lighting. Savor sips and snacks from Ravishing Radish and be among the first to discover how to make a room come alive with new, modern designs.
Thursday, October 166 to 8:30 P.M.