- Located in the historic SoHo neighborhood, on Wooster Street between Spring Street and Prince Street, in a former Knoll, Inc. showroom.
Convenient subways include:
- (6) to Spring St
- (C) or (E) to Spring St
- (N) or (R) to Prince St
- (F) (D) (B) or (M) to Broadway-Lafayette St/Bleeker St
- (1) to Houston St
- The showroom features approximately 35,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors.
- Opened in 2004.
New York City - SoHo
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Introducing our New Accessories Collection with Special Book Signing
Join us for a festive evening as we introduce our new accessories collection. Find inspiration to complete your home with Room & Board’s exclusive pillows, rugs, artwork, frames and American-made lighting.
As a special treat, Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito from the iconic Brooklyn bakery Baked will be in our showroom to sign copies of their newest cookbook, Baked Occasions and talk about their new TriBeCa location. Bring a friend, savor sips and snacks inspired by the cookbook, and be among the first to discover how to make a room come alive with new, modern designs.
Thursday, October 97 to 9 P.M.