- The smaller of our two New York stores, Room & Board SoHo showcases our exclusive, American-made accessories and select furniture collections. This 13,000-square-foot showroom invites you to explore the stories behind our products, adding meaning to how you complete your home.
- Visit our 48,000-square-foot flagship store in Chelsea to see our entire collection of modern furniture and accessories.
- Both of our New York stores are staffed with expert Design Associates who can assist you with any Room & Board item.
- Located in the historic SoHo neighborhood on Wooster Street between Prince and Spring Streets.
Convenient subways include:
- (6) to Spring St
- (C) or (E) to Spring St
- (N) or (R) to Prince St
- (F) (D) (B) or (M) to Broadway-Lafayette St/Bleeker St
- (1) to Houston St
- Opened in 2004 and remodeled in 2015.
New York City - SoHo
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Celebrate New York Design Week
Join us for the official launch of SoHo Design District (SDD) as we celebrate Design Week, a citywide event that increases awareness of and appreciation for design. As a proud member of SDD, Room & Board SoHo is joining fellow neighborhood retailers for a night of modern design inspiration. Explore our newly remodeled showroom featuring exclusive, American-made accessories and select furniture collections. In honor of Design Week and SDD, enjoy refreshments and enter to win a special accessories package.
Saturday, May 166 to 9 p.m.