- Located in the historic SoHo neighborhood, on Wooster Street between Spring Street and Prince Street, in a former Knoll, Inc. showroom.
Convenient subways include:
- (6) to Spring St
- (C) or (E) to Spring St
- (N) or (R) to Prince St
- (F) (D) (B) or (M) to Broadway-Lafayette St/Bleeker St
- (1) to Houston St
- The showroom features approximately 35,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors.
- Opened in 2004.
New York City - SoHo
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, September 1, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat
Places to Stay