New York City - SoHo
Room & Board
105 Wooster Street
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, closed
- Room & Board SoHo offers an inspirational boutique shopping experience. The smaller of our two New York stores, this 8,000-square-foot space showcases our exclusive, American-made accessories and limited furniture collections.
- Outdoor, kids' and office furniture are not shown at this location.
- Visit our 48,000-square-foot flagship store in Chelsea to see our entire collection of modern furniture and accessories.
- Both of our New York stores are staffed with expert Design Associates who can assist you with any Room & Board item.
On Wooster Street between Price and Spring Streets. Convenient subways include:
- (6) to Spring St
- (C) or (E) to Spring St
- (N) or (R) to Prince St
- (F) (D) (B) or (M) to Broadway-Lafayette St/Bleeker St
- (1) to Houston St
- Opened in 2004 and remodeled in 2015.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat
Places to Stay