- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Housed at 14th and T Street in the Logan Circle neighborhood in the R.L. Taylor Building, a 1919 Ford Motors showroom that's been restored to preserve its historical significance.
Convenient public transit:
- Green or Yellow Metrorail to U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo
- Woodley Park/Adams Morgan to McPherson Square circulator bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 90, 92 or 96 bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 50, 52 or 54 bus to 14th and T Street, NW
- Parking available daily at 1740 14th Street, NW or weekends only at the Reeves Center at 2000 14th Street, NW (garage entrance on U Street, NW between 14th and 15th).
- The showroom features 36,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors, including a rooftop patio.
- Opened in 2010.
5th Annual Rooftop Party
It’s that time again! Join us for our 5th annual rooftop party as we soak up the sun and celebrate spring. Mingle with fellow design enthusiasts while you savor a taste of the neighborhood with seasonal sips and snacks. Enjoy the sounds of a live steel drum band as you discover the latest modern outdoor furnishings and accessories for your own entertaining.
Wednesday, May 46:30 to 8:30 p.m.