- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Housed at 14th and T Street in the Logan Circle neighborhood in the R.L. Taylor Building, a 1919 Ford Motors showroom that's been restored to preserve its historical significance.
Convenient public transit:
- Green or Yellow Metrorail to U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo
- Woodley Park/Adams Morgan to McPherson Square circulator bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 90, 92 or 96 bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 50, 52 or 54 bus to 14th and T Street, NW
- Parking available daily at 1740 14th Street, NW or weekends only at the Reeves Center at 2000 14th Street, NW (garage entrance on U Street, NW between 14th and 15th).
- The showroom features 36,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors, including a rooftop patio.
- Opened in 2010.
Take a Room from Good to Great
You’re invited to discover the latest home décor tips and tricks with a lively conversation between well-known lifestyle and design experts from Swatchroom, Residents Understood, Apartment Envy and Room & Board.
Enjoy light bites and libations and learn how to infuse your personal style and use our new collection of modern accessories to transform a space from good to great.
Thursday, September 296:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Fall Fun for Creative Kids
Celebrate the fall with your family at our second kids’ yoga morning. Instructor Sean Fraser returns to help budding yogis find their inner Zen while teaching children how to communicate, be healthy and relieve stress. Twenty-minute yoga sessions are first come, first served with a signup on-site. Mats will be provided.
In between yoga sessions, kids of all ages can craft and participate in hands-on activities. Enjoy sips and snacks and be inspired to create an imaginative space for children using American-made furnishings.
Saturday, October 110 a.m. to noon
Yoga sessions begin at 10:15 a.m.
Meet Renowned Japanese Artist Ayomi Yoshida
You’re invited to an inspirational evening with celebrated artist, Ayomi Yoshida, whose work is displayed in museums around the world. Guests can meet Ayomi and preview her newest limited-edition woodblock prints, which are only available at Room & Board.
Sip and savor refreshments and light bites while you mingle with fellow design enthusiasts and browse our new collection of handcrafted, American-made accessories.
Saturday, October 155 to 7 p.m.
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardDC or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.