Room & Board
375 Newbury Street
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardBoston or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.