Room & Board
375 Newbury Street
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 29, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Visit Room & Board Boston in the Back Bay Historic District at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. We're a Boston magazine Best of Boston Home award winner.
- Our store features a stunning combination of old and new architecture, with a modern glass addition to the original 1908 Sherman building. A second-floor balcony offers beautiful sunset views.
- Bring the whole family shopping; every restroom has a changing table and we even have treats and water for your furry friends.
- Explore five floors of modern furniture, including office, outdoor and kids rooms, to find ideas and inspiration for your home.
- Our Design Associates are ready to help you with everything from adding finishing touches to a room to furnishing your whole home. Ask about our free design services.
- Paid parking is available at the Hynes Convention Center garage at 50 Dalton Street or the Prudential Center garage at 79-99 Exeter Street.
- We're across the street from the Hynes Convention Center T stop on the Green line, via the B, C and D lines.
- Visit our careers page for information about openings on our Boston team.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardBoston or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.