Room & Board
1840 14th Street, NW
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 29, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Find us in the Logan Circle neighborhood. We're located at 14th and T Street in the R.L. Taylor Building, a restored 1919 Ford Motors showroom.
- Our D.C. Design Associates can help you create a home you love. Stop in today for our free design services.
- We love having dogs in the store and regularly host adoption events with local rescue organizations.
- Proud to be part of the MidCity Business Improvement District, a non-profit organization dedicated to local business development.
- Named one of Washingtonian magazine's Best Home Decor Shops in 2016.
- Parking available daily at 1740 14th Street, NW or weekends only at the Reeves Center at 2000 14th Street, NW (garage entrance on U Street, NW between 14th and 15th).
Convenient public transit:
- Green or Yellow Metrorail to U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo
- Woodley Park/Adams Morgan to McPherson Square circulator bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 90, 92 or 96 bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 50, 52 or 54 bus to 14th and T Street, NW
- Become part of the Room & Board Washington, D.C. team by checking out career opportunities.
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Places to Eat
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardDC or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.