- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Complete Your Space with Modern Accessories
Join us for a festive open house weekend and discover Room & Board’s exclusive collection of handcrafted, American-made accessories, featuring artwork, lighting, accent pillows and rugs. Our Design Associates have first-hand knowledge of all our products and years of experience creating beautiful homes. They can provide you with expert advice and complimentary design services to put the finishing touches on your space.
Saturday, October 311 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, October 4
Room & Board
375 Newbury Street