- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- See the new 2017 collection starting Thursday, January 12.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
New 2017 Collection Open House
You’re invited to a special open house weekend as we introduce our new assortment of beautifully designed, artisan-crafted furniture and accessories. Explore the collection and get modern design inspiration for your home. On Sunday from noon to 3 p.m., refreshments from Downeast Cider will be available along with Todd Parks from MH Parks, a Massachusetts-based partner of Room & Board, will mix and mingle with guests and preview their newest designs. Enjoy light bites and enter to win a $1,000 Room & Board gift card.
Saturday, January 2811 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, January 29
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Room & Board
375 Newbury Street
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardBoston or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.