- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- See the new 2017 collection starting Thursday, January 12.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardBoston or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.