- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- See the new collection starting Thursday, January 7.
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
An Evening with Wheelock Family Theatre
Join us for a musical evening with Wheelock Family Theatre (WFT) featuring performers from Broadway and the Riverway. Enjoy a medley of songs from “Mary Poppins”, which runs January 29 to February 28. In honor of WFT’s 35th anniversary and its dedication to creating affordable, accessible, inclusive theater for the whole family, guests will have the special opportunity to mingle with the actors. Savor hors d'oeuvres and refreshments from Nantucket Wine Festival and explore Room & Board’s new collection of modern furnishings and accessories.
Monday, February 86 to 8 p.m.
Room & Board
375 Newbury Street