- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 4th, closed
- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The area features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- Housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908. A modern glass structure was added to the rear with a second-floor balcony.
- Parking available in nearby garages at 1080 Boylston, 425 Newbury and 341 Newbury.
- The showroom features approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on five floors.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Kids’ Book Reading with Sara Hoagland Hunter
Enjoy an afternoon of family fun with local children’s author Sara Hoagland Hunter. Sara will read from her latest award-winning book, Every Turtle Counts, a rescue story of earth’s rarest sea turtle by a special child. Following the reading, Sara will show video clips of sea turtle rescues and lead kids in turtle trivia. Books, perfect for ages five to nine, will be available for purchase and signing. Sip and savor kid-friendly snacks by Trident Cafe and enter to win a $500 Room & Board gift card.
Saturday, July 183 to 5 p.m.
Reading begins at 3:30 p.m.
Room & Board
375 Newbury Street