New York City - Chelsea
- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- See the new 2017 collection starting Thursday, January 5.
- Located on West 18th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues, this store is in the renowned Chelsea neighborhood, home to the High Line and a vibrant mix of retailers, restaurants and contemporary art galleries.
- It is also the former Barney's New York CO-OP, site of Barney's biannual warehouse sale.
- With 48,000 square feet of design inspiration on three floors, this showroom is our biggest location in New York City and houses our entire collection of modern furniture and accessories.
Convenient subways include:
- (A), (C), (E), (L), (2), (3), (F), (M) or the NJ Path train to 14th Street
- (1) to 18th Street
- This store is housed in the original Siegel Cooper Company warehouse, which was built in 1902.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
New 2017 Collection Open House
You’re invited to a special open house weekend as we introduce our new assortment of beautifully designed, artisan-crafted furniture and accessories. Explore the collection and get modern design inspiration for your home. Enjoy light refreshments and enter to win a $1,000 Room & Board gift card.
Saturday, January 2811 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, January 29
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Room & Board
236 West 18th Street
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardChelsea or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.