New York City - Chelsea
- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Located on West 18th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues, this store is in the renowned Chelsea neighborhood, home to the High Line and a vibrant mix of retailers, restaurants and contemporary art galleries.
- It is also the former Barney's New York CO-OP, site of Barney's biannual warehouse sale.
- With 48,000 square feet of design inspiration on three floors, this showroom is our biggest location in New York City and houses our entire collection of modern furniture and accessories.
Convenient subways include:
- (A), (C), (E), (L), (2), (3), (F), (M) or the NJ Path train to 14th Street
- (1) to 18th Street
- This store is housed in the original Siegel Cooper Company warehouse, which was built in 1902.
- Opened in 2014.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Meet Renowned Japanese Artist Ayomi Yoshida
You’re invited to an inspirational evening with celebrated artist, Ayomi Yoshida, whose work is displayed in museums around the world. Guests can meet Ayomi and preview her newest limited-edition woodblock prints, which are only available at Room & Board.
Enjoy a wine tasting by Cameron Hughes Wine and light bites while you mingle with fellow design enthusiasts and browse our new collection of handcrafted, American-made accessories.
Thursday, October 137 to 9 p.m.
Room & Board
236 West 18th Street
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardChelsea or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.