- Monday - Friday
10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 30, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Conveniently located in University Village, an open-air shopping center just north of downtown.
- Free on-site parking.
- The second-floor showroom features 27,000 square feet of design inspiration.
- The storefront was designed to create a uniquely landscaped entryway featuring native plants, granite and water.
- Opened in 2012.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Floral Inspiration for Summer
You’re invited to celebrate the power of the flower with Seattle’s own Teressa Johnson Studio. Join founder and owner Teressa as she shares her design aesthetic and background, and explores how to enhance a tabletop with custom floral arrangements for summer. Enjoy light bites and champagne and discover the best floral designs for every room.
Thursday, June 96 to 8 p.m.
Room & Board
2675 NE University Village St.