- Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Housed at 14th and T Street in the Logan Circle neighborhood in the R.L. Taylor Building, a 1919 Ford Motors showroom that's been restored to preserve its historical significance.
Convenient public transit:
- Green or Yellow Metrorail to U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo
- Woodley Park/Adams Morgan to McPherson Square circulator bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 90, 92 or 96 bus to 14th and U Street, NW
- 50, 52 or 54 bus to 14th and T Street, NW
- Parking available daily at 1740 14th Street, NW or weekends only at the Reeves Center at 2000 14th Street, NW (garage entrance on U Street, NW between 14th and 15th).
- The showroom features 36,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors, including a rooftop patio.
- Opened in 2010.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Get Helpful Tips for Holiday Entertaining
Join us as some of our favorite local entertaining experts share their talents with you! Learn how to add a personal touch to gifts using calligraphy, create festive décor arrangements with a florist, mix delicious cocktails using seasonal spirits, make easy sweet and savory hors d’oeuvres, craft a party perfect playlist, and shop our collection of artisan-crafted accessories perfect for a host or hostess.
Wednesday, December 76:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Room & Board
1840 14th Street, NW
Modern Style Gallery
Check out photos of store events, inspiration and everyday happenings. Use #roomandboardDC or the add a photo button to share your photos from your local store.