Care Instructions for Glass
Instructions for All Glass:
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across glass. Use adhesive felt pads, trivets, coasters and placemats to help prevent scratches.
- Avoid harsh, abrasive cleaners and do not use scrapers or razor blades to clean glass.
- Clean with glass cleaner. Wipe dry.
- Clean the top surface with glass cleaner. Wipe dry.
- To clean and remove fingerprints from the sandblasted underside of the glass, use a damp lint-free cloth and mineral spirits. Wipe dry.
- For stubborn stains on the sandblasted underside of the glass, apply a small amount of SoftScrub® with a lint-free cloth and rinse with water. Wipe dry.
- Clean the top surface with lint-free damp cloth. Wipe dry with a lint-free cloth.
- For stubborn spots, use a gentle glass cleaner. Spray the cloth first to avoid drips, which can damage the film-coated underside of the glass.