Care Instructions for Glass
- Clean with glass cleaner. Wipe dry.
- Clean top (smooth side) with a damp cloth and glass cleaner. Wipe dry.
- To clean and remove fingerprints from bottom (the rough, sandblasted side), use a damp cloth and mineral spirits. Wipe dry.
- For stubborn stains on the bottom side, we recommend applying a small amount of SoftScrub® with a soft, non-abrasive cloth and rinse with clean water. Wipe dry.
- Clean top with damp cloth. Wipe dry with lint-free cloth.
- For stubborn spots, a gentle glass cleaner may be used on the top. Spray cloth first to avoid drips, which can damage the film-coated underside.
- Avoid harsh, abrasive cleaners, sharp scrapers or razor blades.