- Dust and vacuum regularly.
- To minimize fading and prevent cracking, place your leather furniture where it won't be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Rotate and fluff removable cushions regularly to ensure even wear and increase longevity.
- Feather and down cushions have excellent recovery, but much like down comforters or pillows, need to be fluffed more frequently to restore their loft.
- Leather will naturally stretch with use, adding to its comfort and character.
- For water-based spills, use distilled water and a clean white cloth. You may also use leather cleaning products. Test in an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not use water to remove oil-based stains. Blot with a dry, clean, white cloth. The spot will dissipate into the leather over time.
- Use a leather conditioner periodically to protect and maintain your furniture.