- Located in the Back Bay Historic District, at the intersection of Newbury and Massachusetts Avenue. The 8-block street features a mix of locally owned boutiques, national retailers and restaurants.
- The showroom will feature approximately 39,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors.
- It will be housed in the historic Sherman Building, constructed in 1908.
- Room & Board is working with architectural firm Gensler's Minneapolis office and Boston-based The Architectural Team to restore the building and add a modern glass structure to the rear.
- Plans are included for a second-floor terrace and sidewalk lounge.
Opening early 2014
375 Newbury StreetBoston, MA 02215