- Room & Board
- 1840 14th Street, NW
- Washington, D.C. 20009
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Housed at 14th and T Street in the Logan Circle neighborhood in the R.L. Taylor Building, a 1919 Ford Motors showroom that's been restored to preserve its historical significance.
- Metro stops: U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Metro station on the Green Line.
- Parking is validated Friday through Saturday in our lot, located one block north on 14th Street.
- The showroom features 36,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors, including a rooftop patio.
- Opened in 2010.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
Tigers, Zebras and Skunks—Oh My!
Enjoy a morning of family fun with local children’s author and illustrator Susan Stockdale. Susan will read from her newest book, Stripes of All Types, a fun introduction to striped animals in their natural habitats. After the reading, get crafty with a striped-themed, kid-friendly craft project. Plus, a special prize will be awarded to the person who wears stripes most creatively. Books, perfect for ages two to six, will be available for purchase and signing.
Saturday, December 710 a.m. to noon
Reading at 10:30 a.m.