- 1840 14th Street, NW
- Washington, D.C. 20009
- Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Opened in 2010
- The showroom features 36,000 square feet of design inspiration on four floors, including a rooftop patio.
- It is housed in the R.L. Taylor Building, a 1919 Ford Motors showroom that's been restored to preserve its historical significance.
- Metro stops: U Street/African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Metro station on the Green Line
- Parking is validated Friday through Saturday in our lot, located one block north on 14th Street.
|Store events||Places to eat||Places to stay|
There are no events scheduled at this time. Check back for upcoming events.