Care Instructions for Leather
- To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Fluff seat and back cushions to help them wear more evenly.
- Dust and vacuum regularly.
- For spills, we recommend using distilled water and a light-colored cloth.
- Do not use water to wash out butter, oil or grease stains. Wipe with a dry cloth. The spot will dissipate into the leather over time.
- To protect and maintain the leather we recommend purchasing a leather conditioner.
Tips for all furniture
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry, white cloth.
- Avoid using household cleaners, spot removers, waxes and products containing ammonia unless specifically recommended.
- Do not set hot or damp items directly on furniture.
- Use felt pads to protect surfaces from scratches and imprints.
- If necessary, use a shim to ensure furniture sits evenly on floor or other surface.