The Shay chair combines clean, modern lines and classic style with the extreme comfort of blend-down cushions, inviting you to sink in and relax.
Details & Dimensions
Seat cushion type: wrapped foam
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Back cushion type: foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers structured, even support
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Upon delivery, you can expect your cushions to be fuller and firmer. Cushions will soften and personalize with use. Routine maintenance is required for all cushions.
Any Fabric Any Frame
Choose from more than 300 fabrics available for custom orders. Start designing
Product Q & A
Be the first to Ask a Question
We'll deliver unlimited furniture items to for one flat rate per trip.
Ordering a single item? Delivery is only $129
Ship an unlimited amount of small accessories for free. Ship one large accessory item or a piece of small furniture for $25 via UPS Ground.
Get an unlimited number of small accessories delivered for this flat rate.
Delivery rate for a single large accessory item or a piece of small furniture.
Free delivery on this item.View Options and Prices
Share this page:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable sit
- Cushions hold shape
- Dog Friendly Fabric With
- Great design
- Trim Design But Still Has
- Well made
- Slightly Deep Seat
- Small spaces
Customer comments about Shay Chair:
A move to a smaller space challenged us, but this chair, paired with the Wells Studio sofa, and the Dalton recliner fit the bill. The Shay chair is both contemporary in style, but fits well with traditional styles. I bought it for the living room, but can see it easily in a bedroom or home office. It sits well, a little more firm than plush, and for an evening of TV watching, an ottoman is necessary. I am on the short side (5'-3"), so need a little throw pillow behind my back, but do not find the chair too deep, nor too high. It has been perfect for guests of all sizes and was a great choice for our space. We have two small dogs that think they need to share the furniture with us and the stocked fabric has held up well to little paws.
- I live in a:
- This product is used in my:
- Living room/family room/great room