Customer Support Associate
A Room & Board Customer Support Associate facilitates the customer's delivery experience by providing exceptional service. They collaborate with staff members in our stores and distribution centers to ensure a smooth delivery process for the customer, and thus strengthen our ongoing customer relationships.
- Schedule customer deliveries, being mindful of both the customer experience/expectations as well as Delivery Associate efficiency.
- Communicate delivery process to customers, manage final payment and anticipate any obstacles to a seamless delivery.
- Process customer pick-ups in a timely manner. Greet customers and ensure their pick-up experience represents the best of Room & Board.
- Stay well informed about Room & Board's assortment (product care and maintenance) and design esthetic and share knowledge with customers when necessary to further strengthen their relationship with Room & Board.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding their delivery to ensure they have appropriate expectations of the delivery process.
- Take a proactive stance to minimize all Accounts Receivable balances. Respectfully work to resolve AR situations in the shared interest of both Room & Board and our customer.
- Demonstrate confidence and professionalism when managing through customer challenges. Engage Design, Delivery and Repair Associates to ensure both the interest of the customer and company are met.
Attributes Meaningful to Success in the Role
- Self driven with a professional work ethic
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multitask skills
- Strong communicator (both oral and written)
- Confident decision making
- Confidence with technology