Delivery Center Market Manager
Our managers are autonomous and eagerly take full ownership for their results while at the same time building collaborative professional relationships with others in the organization whose success is tied to theirs, and ultimately to the customer experience.
In collaboration with your market partners, create an extraordinary customer experience.
- Focus on touch point opportunities with customers via the phone, email or delivery/pickup experiences. Monitor TUWYT surveys to gauge your impact on the customer experience.
- Ensure a solid floor change/store transfer process understanding its impact on showroom presentation and inventory integrity.
- Empower staff members to reasonably resolve issues making the customer experience seamless, from point of sale to delivery/pickup.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with our vendor managers. Proactively provide solutions based on findings from service, repair, return, and exchange transactions.
- Build design into your conversations with staff members, considering how it relates directly to their roles, responsibilities and ultimately our customer.
- Exude excitement with your team on how we take great pride in providing our customers with quality product.
Maintaining accurate inventory as a critical component of a successful customer experience.
- Ensure a continuous flow of product, acknowledging opportunities for efficiency when they present themselves.
- Effectively monitor and react to the backlog report, ensuring both the timely delivery of product and inventory control.
- Achieve an inventory accuracy percentage within acceptable ranges.
Maintain a facility consistent with the Room & Board esthetic.
- Manage the security of your facility, ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for customer and staff member alike.
- Actively engage your team in the role they play maintaining a clean and organized facility.
- When it is appropriate, decrease your footprint on the environment by recycling and/or minimize supplies used within your facility.
Achieve your delivered sales goals.
- Build staff awareness around how they impact delivered sales in your market.
- Engage staff members in conversations to promote their understanding of company measures.
- Manage the delivery stop fulfillment process and effectively balance the customers' needs with the attainment of delivered sales.
- Educate both staff members and customers to ensure customer reschedules, returns/exchanges, and services are kept at a minimum. Understand the impact of these transactions on the overall business.
Maintain fiscal control of your business.
- Within acceptable ranges, plan and forecast your delivered sales, location headcount/salary plans and all controllable expenses.
- Monitor and react accordingly to the productivity percentage, developing strategic business plans that adjust to the changing needs of your market.
- Minimize product directed to the Outlet.