Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with your new furniture. If there's a problem with an item, or if things just don't look the way you thought they would, we will work with you to find the perfect piece or simply take it back.
- We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund.
- We provide a 120-night sleep trial for our mattresses. Mattress returns or exchanges will not be accepted after 120 days except in the rare case of defects in materials or workmanship.
- We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.
- If an item is damaged or unsatisfactory we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
- Custom Product Policy: A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to returns, cancellations or changes on Custom products. Full refunds are only given if the order is canceled within 48 hours of the order being placed.
- Please note: Because Custom Window Treatments are made to the exact measurements of your windows, they cannot be returned. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee
- Credit card or gift card orders will receive a credit; orders paid by check or cash will receive a refund check.
How to complete a return or exchange:
Call 800.301.9720 or complete this form. We will work with you to set up a return delivery or e-mail a UPS return label.
Save your UPS packaging. Once you receive your label, take it to a UPS store or call UPS for pick up. All credits/refunds are given when product is received.