Born from our partnership with the USDA Forest Service and the city of Baltimore, our Bruns decorative ladder is a beautiful example of sustainability in action. We’ve reclaimed wood that would have otherwise been taken to a landfill to create truly unique pieces of sustainable furniture for your home. The pine for this ladder is salvaged from wall studs of row houses in Baltimore, with some of the wood panels dating back to the 1800s. Powder-coated steel rungs complement the beauty of the reclaimed wood and hold towels or throw blankets.
Details of Bruns Reclaimed Wood Ladder
- Overall: 18"w 15"d 72"h
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Wall Mounting: built-in keyhole notch; hangs on anchored screw
- Includes: 5 rungs; screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: do not climb; for decorative storage only; if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Material: reclaimed pine
- Material Detail: Reclaimed pine adds natural texture, color and grain patterns that complement other finishes and materials. Salvaged from U.S. barns, row houses and other sites on the East Coast, the unique markings on each board show the history of its former use and can include knots, small splits, iron stains and nail holes. Because of its age, minimal color change will occur.
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Powder-coat finish care
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 754657
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.