Our modern Portica bathroom vanity is crafted in Wisconsin. Lasers precisely cut the lengths of steel, then artisans weld and sand the mitered corners to create a smooth finish with a subtle grain. This sleek, timeless bathroom vanity is available with or without a quartz top and vessel-style sink.
- Sink Details: vitreous china, vessel-style with overflow drain; overall dimensions 23.25”w 18.25”d 7.5”h, sits 3.25” above top; see installation instructions for securing sink to vanity top
- Faucet Holes: 1.375"diam
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Shelves: one fixed steel
- Features: adjustable leveling feet
- Considerations: vanities cannot be returned once altered or installed; top pieces are delivered unattached to base and require installation
- Installation: not provided by Room & Board; professional installation recommended See details & specifications
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 035383
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.