A North Carolina mill weaves this blanket fabric for us from U.S. and imported materials. A unique blend of recycled and combed cotton with polyester feels soft and inviting. Drawing on timeless windowpane plaids, Apex features a softly heathered background with narrow stripes. These blankets are reversible, featuring a complementary plaid on the back, and are machine washable.
Located in the historic textile town of Cliffside, North Carolina, this family-owned company is continuing the tradition of fabric production in the U.S. All fabrics are woven, finished and tailored by expert artisans in one space, supporting American manufacturing and keeping jobs in the community.
Details of Apex Full/Queen Blanket
- Size: Full/Queen
- Dimensions: 90"w 96"d
- Features: complementary charcoal/white plaid on back
- Care: machine wash cold; delicate cycle; tumble dry low or no heat; no bleach
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 660379
- See all photos
- Material: cotton-polyester blend
- Material Description: 50% recycled cotton, 38% combed cotton, 12% polyester
- Color: charcoal/white/grey