To create these beautiful textiles, narrow strips of cotton fabric are hand-woven on personal looms in western countries of Africa. The narrow strips are stitched together then dyed in indigo using a paste- or stitch-resist technique to create unique patterns. No two are alike. Originally used as clothing or blankets, these celebrated textiles can be used as throws, bed coverings or as striking wall hangings.
- Dimensions: 30-40"w 48-60"d
- Considerations: dimensions may vary
- Care: machine wash cold; delicate cycle; tumble dry low or no heat; no bleach
- Material: 100% cotton
- Color: indigo
- Product Origin: made in Africa
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 681014
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.