Our Zander throw blanket provides lightweight warmth thanks to a blend of cotton and Tencel® made by an American fabric mill. It feels exceptionally soft to the touch and has a beautiful, silky drape. The classic herringbone pattern and narrow fringe add a beautiful layer to sofas and chairs.
Located in the historic textile town of Cliffside, North Carolina, this family-owned company is continuing the tradition of fabric production in the U.S. All fabrics are woven, finished and tailored by expert artisans in one space, supporting American manufacturing and keeping jobs in the community.
Details of Zander Herringbone Throw Blanket
- Dimensions: 54"w 70"d
- Care: machine wash cold; delicate cycle; tumble dry low or no heat; no bleach
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 054388
- See all photos
- Material: cotton-polyester blend
- Material Description: 57% Tencel, 43% combed cotton
- Color: paprika
- Finish: pre-shrunk