Timeless in style, our Borough frames are crafted from steel in a family-run Minnesota metalworking shop. Brushed stainless steel lends a sleek and sophisticated look. The shatterproof acrylic insert is secured with magnets, making it easy to change your photos or artwork as often as you’d like. Curate a gallery wall with several frames or use one on its own for a simple display.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; shatterproof plexiglass insert secured by magnets
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on anchored screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Considerations: pull plexiglass inserts straight apart, taking care not to slide magnets across surface; if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 8289428x10 Frame (13.5"w .5"d 11.5"h)1358645x7 Frame (8.5"w .5"d 10.5"h)
- See all photos
- Material: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery