Mid-century details like solid wood turned and tapered legs and beveled edges lend an air of refinement to the Grove media cabinet. Made of high-quality U.S. and imported materials by Pennsylvania woodworkers, Grove features an oil-and-wax finish that enhances the natural grain pattern of every panel of its solid wood construction.
A variety of sizes and configurations make it easy to choose the perfect Grove media console for your space.See the full Grove collection
Details of Grove 72w 20d 24h Media Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 24"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 53.5"w 14.25"d
- Open Space: (1) 23"w 19.75"d 6.5"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back Construction details
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; wood veneer bottom; dovetail joinery
- Drawer Details: full-extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 20.75"w 14.75"d 4.25"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 110 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (2) 23"w 17.5"d 17.5"h
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (5) 6"w 1.5"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 246070
- See all photos
- Wood: cherry
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Wood: cherry
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
GROVE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
Each Grove piece is constructed one at a time by an expert artisan. The entire case is reinforced with time-tested joinery, built and assembled by hand and then hand sanded and finished before it comes to you as a fully assembled piece. Our commitment to benchmade construction ensures you receive furniture that's built to last a lifetime.
We source our solid woods within the U.S., which has some of the strictest forestry standards in the world. Every board is hand selected for color consistency and strategically placed to create a cohesive appearance. The natural markings of the wood make each Grove piece one of a kind. Grove is constructed entirely from solid wood, except for the back panel and drawer boxes. Exterior back panels are unfinished wood veneer, while visible interior backs are finished wood veneer that matches the piece.
Every Grove piece is finished with oil and wax, which is designed to highlight grain patterns and bring out the natural luster of the wood. Artisans apply this rich finish by hand and lightly buff the surface for a subtle sheen. The oil moisturizes and seals the wood and the wax offers a layer of light protection. We recommend applying our Satin Wax annually to maintain your Grove furniture.
Drawers and Glides
Each drawer front is solid wood and perfectly aligned within the frame of the piece. The drawer boxes have Baltic birch plywood sides connected with dovetail joinery and a wood veneer bottom. Ball-bearing glides function smoothly even when the drawer is filled to its 100-pound capacity. Drawer interiors are hand sanded for a smooth feel and left unfinished.
Doors, Shelves and Hardware
All doors are built from solid wood and precisely inset within the frame of the cabinet. Concealed, fully adjustable hinges open 110 degrees and give you the option to adjust the door alignment for perfect functionality through years of use. Interior latches keep doors securely closed. Some Grove pieces feature sliding solid wood doors with hidden hardware for nearly effortless functionality. Shelves are made from solid wood and rest on adjustable steel pins. We designed the mid-century-inspired solid wood base and knobs exclusively for the Grove collection.