Luce features a distinctive forward-leaning seat that absorbs impact as you sit down, while its innovative seat cradle design provides extra support. Developed by Okamura in collaboration with a company that specializes in robot technology, Luce has minimal dials that offer multiple areas of adjustment. Self-adjusting reclining tension and high-density mesh provide firm support for your lumbar area.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.See the full Luce collection
Details of Luce� Office Chair
- Dimensions: 25"w 24"d 37-41"h
- Armrest Height: 7.5"h
- Seat Height: 16-20"h
- Armrest Details: fixed height
- Seat Details: adjustable height; forward-leaning seat absorbs impact and eases weight load to thighs
- Back Details: self-adjusting reclining tension; high-density mesh for firm lumbar support
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture See features and benefits
- Certification: Okamura Luce� is GREENGUARD Certified� for low chemical emissions; meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Designer: Giugiaro Design for Okamura
- Assembly: In-home Delivery includes assembly; unassembled via UPS Shipping
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 910233
- See all photos
- Material: mesh
- Color: white
- Secondary Material: plastic
- Color: white
- This chair offers reclining capabilities that reduce stress on your back and encourage movement throughout your workday.
- This chair features a high-density mesh back that provides firm support for the lumbar area. Its lumbar support feature mimics the natural curve of your spine to provide the greatest amount of lower back support when seated, which is important if the chair is used frequently or as a primary task chair.
- Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. Fixed armrests complement this chair’s design and provide the right amount of support.
- This chair’s multi-density foam seat cushion is softer in front and firmer in back to minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort and proper circulation in your legs. Additionally, this chair has a distinctive forward-leaning seat that absorbs impact as you sit and features an innovative seat cradle to provide extra support, making it a great option for multiple users.
- Self-adjusting tension control automatically regulates the effort required to recline. This is an especially helpful feature if the chair will be used by multiple people, as it automatically adjusts to accommodate personal preferences.
Adjustable Seat Height
- This is a great feature if the chair will be used by multiple people or at more than one work surface. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
- This chair features soft plastic casters that are ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement and are also suitable for carpeted floors.