- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
With a sleek, modern design and clean lines, our Arlo recliner invites you to lean back and relax. The tight seat and back and expertly constructed frame offer the best in lounge-worthy comfort. Simply push back to recline, with no need for a lever. Arlo is available in a wide variety of style options with an optional power recline button and USB charging port, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit. This custom configuration of Arlo features thin arms and wood legs or a wood base.See the full Arlo collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Arlo Custom Select Recliner Thin-Arm with Wood Base
- Dimensions: 28"w 36"d 39"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Reclined Depth: 66"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010572
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.