- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
A lounge chair that invites you to sit back and relax for as long as you'd like, Beau offers exceptional comfort at a great value. Sized to fully support your head and back, Beau features plush cushioning, softly flared arms and a swivel base.See the full Beau collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as short seat height level.
Details of Beau Custom Swivel Chair with Wood Base
- Dimensions: 33"w 35"d 37"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 21"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008352
- See all photos
- Leg Finish: cherry
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Leg Finish: cherry
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.