The clean lines and supportive foam and fiber cushioning of our Doran custom chair provide enduring style and comfort. Doran offers a structured sit with excellent lumbar support and a just-right back height, while the design allows your arms to rest naturally at a 90-degree angle. The deep, spacious seat encourages relaxation, yet the frame doesn’t take up much space, making it great for small spaces in need of lounge-worthy comfort. The sleek design complements a range of styles, from modern to traditional, and has the flexibility to work anywhere, from homes to businesses.See the full Doran collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Doran Custom Chair
- Dimensions: 31"w 33"d 32"h
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 21"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 21"d
- Leg Height: 9.5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Care: tight cushion
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010650
- See all photos
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.