Expertly tailored details elevate the Holmes custom chair from retro to refined. Enjoy the classic look of welted seams and double rows of button tufts on the T-shaped back. Narrow arms and delicate tapered legs complete the elegant feel, while supportive cushions and a just-right seat depth make this chair comfortable as well as graceful.See the full Holmes collection
Details of Holmes Custom Chair
- Dimensions: 36"w 35"d 32"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 29"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009679
- See all photos
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.