- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
Our custom Mira chair's European-inspired linear design and expansive cushions offer the best in luxurious modern comfort. The plush spring-and-foam cushions retain their shape over time so you won’t lose that fresh contemporary aesthetic.See the full Mira collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium softness seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium low seat height level.
Details of Mira Armless Chair
- Dimensions: 32"w 36"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 32"w
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Frame Depth: 36"d
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: spring & foam
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Care: foam cushion
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010950
- Leg Finish: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
- Leg Finish: stainless steel
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Spring and foam
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding
- Offers a firm, supportive sit
- Provides a neat, clean look
- Will slightly soften with use
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.