The Oxford Pop-up Platform chair and a half has clean, modern styling you’ll love in any room, plus it offers you three ways to lounge. Use it as a chair, a twin bed or a chaise lounge. Simply roll out the sofa’s front rail like a trundle, and a counter balanced mechanism allows you to easily lift up the sleep surface.See the full Oxford collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium softness seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as shallow seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Oxford Custom Pop-Up Platform Chair and a Half
- Dimensions: 49"w 34"d 27"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 37"w
- Arm Height: 27"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 19"d
- Dimensions when Open: 49"w 60"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009020
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Spring and foam
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.