Featuring a solid wood frame with elegant angles and a loose back cushion, the Sanna chair evokes a mid-century feel. We updated the design to highlight a classic mix of materials.See the full Sanna collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as shallow seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Sanna Custom Chair
- Dimensions: 29"w 35"d 26"h (31"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 20"d
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008194
- See all photos
- Wood: maple
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain that was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials.
- Wood: maple
- Color: charcoal
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.