- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
Mid-century styling meets modern comfort in the Jasper daybed. Narrow arms make the most of the seating space, while tapered legs give Jasper a light profile. Plush, blend-down cushions envelop you and the smaller-scale frame won’t overwhelm your space.See the full Jasper collection
Details of Jasper Custom 86" Daybed
- Dimensions: 86"w 35"d 27"h
- Inside Width: 79"w
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 35"d
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Care: down cushion
- Cushion Style: bench seat, loose; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008401
- See all photos
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.