Get comfortable at the counter. The stool features a smooth gliding swivel, and the soft curves of the wraparound back highlight the thin tapered legs and welted fabric.See the full Cora collection
Details of Cora Custom Swivel Counter Stool
- Dimensions: 22"w 23"d 37"h
- Inside Width: 16"w
- Seat Height: 24"h
- Seat Depth: 16"d
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010010
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.