Influenced by Danish design, each Evan counter is handcrafted one at a time from solid wood by expert artisans in Massachusetts. Showcasing a beautiful mix of materials, Evan is a comfortable, inviting chair with a stunning silhouette no matter the angle. Evan's smooth, sculptural form comfortably cradles your back as you enjoy a meal, while shorter arms allow you to neatly tuck it underneath a dining table. Evan's soft shape mixes effortlessly with a variety of styles and higlights the time-tested beauty and durability of American craftsmanship.See the full Evan collection
Details of Evan Custom Counter Stool
- Dimensions: 21"w 22"d 36"h
- Inside Width: 18"w
- Arm Height: 34.5'h
- Seat Depth: 18"d
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Massachusetts
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010007
- See all photos
- Wood: ash
- Color: bark
- Material Description: Our ash with bark stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. The stain's earthy brown and grey tones are inspired by nature, reminiscent of a walk in the woods. Our bark stain beautifully mixes with other woods and materials and still maintains the integrity of the wood, allowing the grain patterns to show through. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that bring true character to a space.
- Wood: ash
- Color: bark
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.