Influenced by Danish design, each Evan counter is handcrafted one at a time from solid wood by expert artisans in Massachusetts. Showcasing a beautiful mix of materials, Evan is a comfortable, inviting chair with a stunning silhouette no matter the angle. Evan's smooth, sculptural form comfortably cradles your back as you enjoy a meal, while shorter arms allow you to neatly tuck it underneath a dining table. Evan's soft shape mixes effortlessly with a variety of styles and higlights the time-tested beauty and durability of American craftsmanship.See the full Evan collection
Details of Evan Custom Counter Stool
- Dimensions: 21"w 22"d 36"h
- Inside Width: 18"w
- Arm Height: 34.5'h
- Seat Depth: 18"d
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Massachusetts
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010007
- See all photos
- Wood: white oak
- Material Description: White oak is a durable, domestic hardwood that is a common go-to for flooring and furniture. This wood has a broadness of color that ranges from golden honey tones to subdued whitewashed hues that will deepen over time. The color and pattern variance in the wood grain makes white oak a unique and versatile addition to your home.
- Wood: white oak
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.