Our custom Altura ottoman’s luxurious seat offers deep sink-in comfort with its spring-and-down cushion. Inspired by stylish European seating, Altura features a balanced, modern silhouette with elegant L-shaped legs.See the full Altura collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of to , this product rates as seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Altura Custom 42w 42d 18h Square Ottoman
- Dimensions: 42"w 42"d 18"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Frame Depth: 42"d
- Leg Height: 4"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & down Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010491
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.