The Montego outdoor table features a striking mix of solid ipe wood and hand-welded stainless steel or powder-coated stainless steel, making it as durable as it is eye-catching. Perfect for al fresco meals, this modern dining table is a great addition to your outdoor space.
- Width: 35"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 29"
- Apron Height: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Features: tables 96-120" wide have a center support leg; plastic foot caps
- Construction: hand-welded frame; direction of wood grain follows table width
- Considerations: each ipe board is 5” deep; selected depth determines number of boards per table: 8” (1) board, 13” (2) boards, 18” (3) boards, 23” (4) boards, 28” (5) boards, 33” (6) boards, 38” (7) boards, 43” (8) boards, 48” (9) boards
- Material: outdoor stainless steel
- Features: classic brushed look, durable, weather resistant
- Outdoor stainless steel care
- Secondary Material: ipe
- Secondary Material Description: Ipe is a tropical hardwood prized for its durability, strength and natural weather resistance. Our ipe is responsibly harvested in South America. The color ranges from reddish brown to dark brown and will age to grey if left untreated. An oiled finish formulated for outdoor use is applied to our ipe. The oil goes deep within the fibers to condition and protect the wood while enhancing the natural color. Regular application of an outdoor hardwood protectant will help retain the original color. The wood can also be left as is, gracefully changing color without compromising the strength and durability of the wood.
- Finish: outdoor oiled
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 569678
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.