- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
2 Arm Style
3 Base Style
4 Base Finish:
5 Power Option
With a sleek, modern design and clean lines, our Arlo leather recliner invites you to lean back and relax. The tight seat and back and expertly constructed frame offer the best in lounge-worthy comfort. Simply push back to recline, with no need for a lever.See the full Arlo collection
Details of Arlo Select Recliner
- Dimensions: 28-31"w 36"d 39"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Reclined Depth: 66"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 491882
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.