- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
2 Arm Style
3 Base Style
4 Base Finish:
5 Power Option
With a classic, sophisticated design and soft silhouette, our Isaac custom recliner invites you to lean back and relax. The semi-attached back and expertly constructed frame offer the best in lounge-worthy comfort. Simply push back to recline, with no need for a lever. Isaac is available in a wide variety of leathers and fabrics, arm and base style options, and an optional power recline button and USB charging port, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit.See the full Isaac collection
Details of Isaac Custom Select Recliner with Metal Base
- Dimensions: 28-31"w 36"d 39"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Reclined Depth: 66"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: semi-attached seat; semi-attached back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 354912
- See all photos
- Base Finish: Antique brass
- Base Finish: Antique brass
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.