- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
2 Arm Style
3 Base Style
4 Base Finish:
5 Power Option
With a classic, sophisticated design and soft silhouette, our Isaac custom recliner invites you to lean back and relax. The semi-attached back and expertly constructed frame offer the best in lounge-worthy comfort. Simply push back to recline, with no need for a lever.See the full Isaac collection
Details of Isaac Select Recliner
- Dimensions: 28-31"w 36"d 39"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Reclined Depth: 66"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: semi-attached seat; semi-attached back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 354912
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.