- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Style
4 Leg Finish:
If you love modern lines but seek true comfort, the Pierson custom daybed is the ideal place for you to unwind. The down-blend cushioning provides generous room for relaxing, but the thin profile keeps things modern to achieve a clean look. Designed to relax over time, the cushions will develop a more casual look while still maintaining their plush feel. In addition to the fabric options, you can personalize the base with your favorite leg style and finish.See the full Pierson collection
Details of Pierson 102" Daybed with Metal Base/Legs
- Dimensions: 102"w 41"d 27"h
- Inside Width: 79"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 41"d
- Leg Height: 6"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Care: down cushion
- Cushion Style: bench seat, loose
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10011010
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.