- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
2 Arm Style
3 Leg Style
4 Leg Finish:
Our Wynton custom recliner has a soft sink-in seat and a semi-attached back and head pillow that encourage lounging. Its clean silhouette and tall legs give it a light presence, offering you all the comfort of a recliner in a sleek look. Push back on the chair to smoothly recline and extend the footrest.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Wynton Select Recliner Wood Base
- Dimensions: 30-33"w 36"d 42"h
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Reclined Depth: 65"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber
- Back Cushion: feather and down
- Cushion Style: semi-attached back; tight seat
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 092814
- See all photos
- Leg Finish: walnut
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Leg Finish: walnut
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.