- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
With our custom Mayer sectional’s generously large spring-and-down cushions you’ll have plenty of room to relax. The deep, wide seat paired with a higher back accommodates people of all heights. Mayer’s flexible aesthetic easily transitions between modern and traditional, making it a great choice for any space where you want approachable style and enduring comfort.See the full Mayer collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very deep seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Mayer Custom 123x123" Three-Piece L-Shaped Sectional
- Dimensions: 123"w 123"d 27"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 99"d
- Inside Width: 99"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 27"d
- Frame Depth: 43"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010458, 10010471, 10010475
- See all photos
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.